08 January 2017 by Scott M. Graffius - filed in Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ at CES 2017 | CES | Scott M. Graffius | Agile Scrum Guide
Scott M. Graffius of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ had consulting engagements with a division of a global entertainment business. A fantastic agile transformation experience and result with that client was the inspiration for Scott's book for innovators, disruptors and entrepreneurs — Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions. This is a post about Scott's attendance at the 50th anniversary of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Here are a few highlights.
CES 2017 was a sort of a car show within a tech show. For example, there was Faraday Future’s FF91 — a 1,050 horsepower electric prototype with plenty of smart features. It is reported to go from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.39 seconds. Production is set to start in 2018.
Connected cars were a big trend. And the companies working behind the scenes — on features such as autonomous driving and voice-assist — shared the focus. Nvidia is working on technology that would enable cars to read your lips. Mobileye's cameras help cars get a sense of what is happening all around them.
Beyond cars, the Internet of Things (IoT) was present with connected products such as washing machines, coffee makers, and more. And there was coverage on wearables and VR.
02 May 2018 by Scott M. Graffius - filed in Agile Scrum Guide | Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions | Agile Scrum Guide Video Channel
Have you seen the new Video Channel for Agile Scrum? It currently features six videos:
- Agile Scrum Guide | Official Book Trailer
- Agile Scrum Guide | Minisode | Ordering the Product Release Backlog
- Agile Scrum Guide | Minisode | Technical Debt
- Agile Scrum Guide | Minisode | Product Increment and a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Approach
- Agile Scrum Guide | Minisode | Agile Has a Long and Colorful Heritage
- Produce Planning Cards™ Help Agile Teams Estimate Work
You're invited to check them out.
And for more information on agile/Scrum, including the award-winning book, and to connect:
- Digital press kit https://AgileScrumGuide.com
- Trailer http://bit.ly/ASG-TRAILER
- Video channel https://bit.ly/ASG-CHANNEL
- Amazon https://amzn.to/2fVA3lW
- Twitter http://bit.ly/ASG-TWITTER
- Facebook https://bit.ly/ASG-ON-FB
- Instagram https://bit.ly/ASG-INSTA
- Pinterest http://bit.ly/ASG-PIN
- Blog https://bit.ly/AGILE-BLOG