Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions
This is an update from Scott M. Graffius, the author of Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions, on speaking engagements related to agile/Scrum and other aspects of project management.
I'm pleased to present thought leadership on project, program, portfolio, and PMO management related topics of timely importance. I've delivered talks at private and public events in the United States and internationally. Examples of upcoming and past events follow.
- Scheduled to present “Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company” at a public event of the Project Management Institute California Inland Empire Chapter (PMICIE) on August 14, 2018.
- Delivered a talk—“Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company”—at a public event of the Project Management Institute California Central Coast Chapter (PMI-4C) on June 28, 2018.
- Spoke on agile project management at a public event of the Project Management Institute Los Angeles Chapter (PMI-LA) on July 25, 2017.
- Delivered a talk on innovation and project management at a private event in London, England on February 9, 2017.
To make it easier for people to locate me for pro bono or paid speaking engagements, I'm now on SpeakerHub.
For information on Agile Scrum and to connect on social:
- Digital press kit https://AgileScrumGuide.com
- Trailer http://bit.ly/ASG-TRAILER
- Video channel https://bit.ly/ASG-CHANNEL
- Amazon https://amzn.to/2fVA3lW
- Twitter http://bit.ly/ASG-TWITTER
- Facebook https://bit.ly/ASG-ON-FB
- Instagram https://bit.ly/ASG-INSTA
- Pinterest http://bit.ly/ASG-PIN
- Blog https://bit.ly/AGILE-BLOG
#agile #scrum #projectmgmt #projectmanagement #business #tech #technology #innovation #leadership #book #ebook #speaker #publicspeaker @AgileScrumGuide
08 January 2017 by Scott M. Graffius - filed in Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ at CES 2017 | CES | Scott M. Graffius | Agile Scrum Guide
Scott M. Graffius of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ had consulting engagements with a division of a global entertainment business. A fantastic agile transformation experience and result with that client was the inspiration for Scott's book for innovators, disruptors and entrepreneurs — Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions. This is a post about Scott's attendance at the 50th anniversary of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Here are a few highlights.
CES 2017 was a sort of a car show within a tech show. For example, there was Faraday Future’s FF91 — a 1,050 horsepower electric prototype with plenty of smart features. It is reported to go from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.39 seconds. Production is set to start in 2018.
Connected cars were a big trend. And the companies working behind the scenes — on features such as autonomous driving and voice-assist — shared the focus. Nvidia is working on technology that would enable cars to read your lips. Mobileye's cameras help cars get a sense of what is happening all around them.
Beyond cars, the Internet of Things (IoT) was present with connected products such as washing machines, coffee makers, and more. And there was coverage on wearables and VR.