University Professors Teaching Project Management
Review and Examination Copy Program Updated for "Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions"
07 January 2019
The review and examination copy program for Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions was updated. Members of the media and instructors can easily and quickly request a complimentary copy of the award-winning publication.
- If you are a member of the media, visit here: http://bit.ly/FOR_MEDIA.
- If you are an instructor, visit here: http://bit.ly/FOR_INSTRUCTORS.
About Author Scott M. Graffius
Scott M. Graffius, CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMP, ITIL, LSSGB is a project management expert, consultant, international speaker, and award-winning author. He is the CEO of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions, a professional services firm, where he partners with client companies to achieve their strategic objectives and business initiatives through project management leadership. The consultancy provides project, program, portfolio, and PMO management services inclusive of agile, traditional, and hybrid development and delivery frameworks. Business results include upgraded responsiveness to business needs, faster delivery and time-to-market, improved on-budget performance, higher customer and stakeholder satisfaction, and greater competitive advantage. Scott is a former vice president of project management with a publicly traded provider of diverse consumer products and services over the Internet. Before that, he ran and supervised the delivery of projects and programs in public and private organizations with businesses ranging from e-commerce to advanced technology products and services, retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and more. He has experience with consumer, business, reseller, government, and international markets. Additional information is available at: http://Exceptional-PMO.com/who_we_are/bio.
About the Book, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions helps technical and non-technical teams develop and deliver products at astounding speed with rapid adaptation to change and continuous improvement—which supports innovation and drives competitive advantage. The book has garnered 17 first place awards.
- Title and subtitle: Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Author: Scott M. Graffius
- Technical Editors: Chris Hare and Colin Giffen
- Formats: Paperback and ebook, both in full color
- Pub Date: April 5, 2016 (paperback), May 20, 2016 (ebook)
- Publisher: CreateSpace (paperback), Amazon Digital Services (ebook)
- Price: Paperback $34.99 US, ebook $19.99 US
- Pages: 156
- ISBN-13: 978-1533370242 (paperback)
- ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY (ebook)
- Channels: The paperback is available from Amazon in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States; other online and offline bookstores and retailers; distributors including Ingram and NACSCORP; libraries and academic institutions through Baker & Taylor; and certified resellers through CreateSpace Direct wholesale. The ebook is for sale through Amazon in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States; and other channels.
Scott and Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions have been featured in Yahoo Finance, the Boston Herald, NBC WRAL, the Dallas Business Journal, the PM World Journal, BookLife by Publisher’s Weekly, Innovation Management, and additional media outlets.
A trailer, high-resolution images, reviews, a detailed list of awards and more are available at https://AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to:
- Check out our video channel which includes a trailer and more
- Read more articles in our blog
- Visit our digital media kit
- See Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions on Amazon
You're also invited to connect with us on social. Like us on Facebook and follow us on: